Critical Illness Cover
Critical illness Insurance is becoming more important with each passing day. Finding out you have a critical illness like Cancer or having a Stroke can not only be financially challenging but also emotionally draining for your family. Your likelihood of getting critically ill or developing a serious condition for e.g. Cancer, MS, stroke, heart attack, etc. is 5-6 times greater than standard life cover. However, due to the Cancer stats (1 in 2 now get cancer within their lifetime), Critical illness cover can be expensive.
Talking to an adviser can seriously benefit yourself and your family:
- Every Insurer has a different list of conditions they will cover
- Different Insurers have different definitions for the same medical condition & they’re complicated to understand sometimes
- Critical illness is expensive so why make a mistake or go for the cheapest option when you can benefit from having a better policy.
Things to include:
- Children’s critical illness cover
- Total Permanent Disability
- Benefits of having the policy eg. 24/7 doctor services or second medical opinion
Xact Mortgages Limited is an Appointed Representative of PRIMIS Mortgage Network, a trading name of First Complete Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority