Critical Illness Cover
Critical illness Insurance is becoming more important with each passing day.
We can help
We can help
Finding out you have a critical illness like Cancer or having a Stroke can not only be financially challenging but also emotionally draining for your family. Your likelihood of getting critically ill or developing a serious condition (as of 13/10/2022) for e.g. Cancer, MS, stroke, heart attack, etc. is 5-6 times greater than standard life cover. However, due to the Cancer stats (1 in 2 now get cancer within their lifetime), Critical illness cover can be expensive. Cancer – NHS (www.nhs.uk) (By clicking the link you are now departing from the regulatory site of Xact Mortgages Ltd. Neither Xact Mortgages Ltd nor PRIMIS Mortgage Network is responsible for the accuracy of the information contained within the linked site)
Talking to an adviser can seriously benefit you and your family:
- Every Insurer has a different list of conditions they will cover
- Different Insurers have different definitions for the same medical condition & they’re complicated to understand sometimes
- Critical illness is expensive so why make a mistake or go for the cheapest option when you can benefit from having a better policy.
Things to include:
- Children’s critical illness cover
- Total Permanent Disability
- Benefits of having the policy eg. 24/7 doctor services or second medical opinion
Xact Mortgages Limited is an Appointed Representative of PRIMIS Mortgage Network, a trading name of First Complete Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority